Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling

This is one the best series of all time. It appeals to EVERYONE, children, teens, adults... all love Harry Potter!

Unless you've lived under a rock, I'm assuming you have heard the story line of the young boy who discovers that his parents were both powerful wizards. He is taken from the home of his mean uncle and aunt to Hogwarts to live. Hogwarts is a magical, wonderful boarding school (more like a castle) for Wizards. Here Harry discovers not only his own magical gifts, but a whole new world of magic.

I read the first few of these with my young children before they decided to read the rest on their own. I went back and read the entire series myself, and was so glad that I did.

I highly recommend all seven books in the series this to anyone and everyone between the ages of 8 and 108.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone


Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets


Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban


Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire


Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix


Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows




No comments:

Post a Comment